Saturday, November 12, 2011

Surprise Visit =]

My big surprised me and came up to visit last night!!  For those of you who have been reading this blog, you know that she graduated last year and you know about our relationship.  For any newcomers (welcome!!): she is my sorority big sister and we were incredibly close when she was here.  But she graduated at the end of last year and I really miss her.  She knew all about my restricting and stuff and took me to counseling and everything.  Anyway, she came to visit last night and it was fantastic!  She told me she wasn't coming up because she had to work and then, when I was on stage performing, I heard her laugh and knew she was watching.  It was really great seeing her again.

We went out after the show last night and had drinks and hung out with a bunch of people.  It was a really nice night.  We didn't fight, no one cried, and it was just a lot of fun.  I didn't even drunk text any guys!!  (Which I have a tendency to do when I drink).  She mentioned a couple of times that I look like I'd lost weight or that I needed to gain weight and things like that.  And it felt so great!  She didn't say it condescendingly like she used to, it was just a nonchalant statement and it was really inspiring!  Clearly I'm doing something right.  Even without a scale I can keep this up and lose the weight I desperately need to lose.  I need to visit my friends in UVA (university village apartments, they are apartments on campus) so I can use their scale to see how I'm doing.  It feels great that some of my clothes are fitting a bit looser and people comment on how thin I am.  I just can't wait till I'm actually thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com