Saturday, November 12, 2011

Some Friends

What's the point of having sorority sisters if none of them are going to support you??  I'm in the play here at school and this is the second (and final) weekend of performances.  Tomorrow is our last performance.  We are doing The Foreigner and I am playing Catherine which, for those of you who don't know the play, is a lead character.  One of the things I bragged about during recruitment to the girls who were going through is how supportive my sorority sisters are when I'm in a play.  I told them they would all come watch on the same night and it always made me feel great.  Well this time it is the exact opposite.  Maybe 5 sisters have come in total?  One of my littles came twice which was amazing but the other didn't come at all.  And the other sisters who came aren't even close friends of mine.  There are 61 girls in our chapter, the fact that I can count on one hand the amount of them who came is really upsetting.  Not even my really close friends have come!!

I understand they couldn't come last week because it was a really packed week for those in Greek life.  But this weekend?  Okay, they couldn't come Thursday or Friday but tonight there was no conflict!  They even told me they'd be there!!  When the show got out I texted them and asked what they were up to and they told me they went out!!!  Instead of coming to the show!!!  It was so upsetting.  I cried.  One of them didn't answer my text (and I know she read it cause the iPhone now lets you know when some people have read a text) and the other just told me they went Cowboys (a bar/club or something).  So I asked if she was gonna come see tomorrow's performance and she said "I hope so."  Whatever.  If you don't wanna be there and don't go.  But don't act like we're incredibly good friends either.  At this point I don't even care if they come tomorrow.

On the plus side, my mom and grandma came up today to see it.  That really made me happy cause I didn't think they'd get to come.  My mom hurt her back and hasn't really been able to move and it's a four hour drive from home to here.  I wanted them to meet some of my friends but now I don't even care.  I was gonna see if they all wanted to grab lunch before my mom and grandma left but I don't know if I want to do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com