Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wow...

I don't know what's going on in my mind.  I was thinking of fasting today, or at least keeping my eating to an absolute minimum after yesterday.  And I did well until around 5.  I ate half of a brownie.  Then my mom ordered Dominoe's pizza for dinner and I had 3 slices of cheese pizza.  Then later on I had a 100 calorie ice cream bar.  And then some gummi worms.  The weirdest part?  I don't really feel guilty about it...I feel just like I did before this whole anorexia thing started.  But I'm also super nervous about what's going to happen when I step on the scale tomorrow.

I think I just need to take a break for a few days and figure out what's going on in my head.  I think it has a lot to do with me preparing to go back up to college on Monday, it's messing with my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com