Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ABC Diet - Day 4

I managed to skip out on dinner all together!!  I just had a few carrots and that's it.  I'm so proud of myself! I did some thinspo researching (although the most effective thinspo for me isn't pictures, it's sayings and motivational phrases).  And it worked!  I lost my appetite and knew I could stay strong and resist food.  Amazing how quickly my ana and I have become close friends.  I find comfort in her now.  It's strange how she just kind of...takes over.  Anyway, here is my food diary for the day:

  • 1/2 Panera Greek Salad (no tomatoes, yucky) - 180
  • 1/4 Apple - 60
  • Some cheese and crackers - ...? (I HATE not know the calories!!!)
  • Some baby carrots
So the total is 240 + ?.  My limit was 400 for today, I think I stayed in that range.  Though you can never be sure when you aren't counting every calorie...

Tomorrow I am making homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs for my friend.  It's her Christmas present (yes, it's past Christmas but she's my friend from college and we don't really hang out much when we are home, even though we live about 15 minutes from each other.  It's just weird because we both live different lives when we are home).  It shouldn't be hard to keep within my 100 calories for tomorrow.  Overall I'd say I'm doing really well on my ABC Diet!

I've also decided that there is to be NO eating after 8:00pm.  No more late night cravings and light snacking.  It is no longer acceptable.  I'm not going to tell anyone unless they try getting me to eat after 8:00pm.  The less people know about my new eating habits the better, I don't want them to catch on.


On a side note, I was watching The Biggest Loser today with my mom.  Talk about incentive not to eat!!  I can't imagine being that overweight....It makes me sick to think about.  Watching that show encourages me to to keep up my strength and stay away from food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com