Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back at school...

Yup!  Back at college.  Wonderful...  I'm so excited to be here because I've missed everyone tremendously but I'm nervous I'm not going to lose any more or weight, or worse...that I'll gain!  I've already gained 3 lbs and am now at 120 since I last weighed myself.  I'm extremely disappointed.  I'll just have to see how school goes.  I don't have a scale up here which is going to be a problem and I am going to have to invest in one.

Anyway, I have a lot to do before I start classes tomorrow so I've got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com