Monday, January 3, 2011

ABC Diet - Day 3

340/300
Okay...so today wasn't quite so successful as the other days...I went over by 40.  And only because my mom brought me caramel corn and I would have felt so bad turning her down.  Mexican Monday didn't end up happening so I didn't go to Moe's, I had some low cal soup instead.  Here's what I had today:
  • Select Harvest Savory Chicken and Brown Rice Soup - 120
  • 1/2 cup of Cookies and Cream Ice Cream - 120
  • 1/2 cup of Boy Scout Caramel Corn - 100
Bringing the grand total to 340.  But, I went significantly under my allotted calories the past two days so I don't feel incredibly guilty about it.  Although I'm extremely disappointed in myself and, therefore, have a new rubber band welt on my arm.  I'm going to force myself to work off 400 calories tomorrow, possibly more so.  I've decided to burn off 10 calories for every 1 calorie that I go over.

Tomorrow is a 400 calorie day and I do NOT plan on going over!!  That would just be unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com