Monday, January 3, 2011

Weigh In!

So I weighed and measured myself this morning!!  Good news!  I'm at 117 lbs :D  Hurray!!!  I'm super excited.  I wasn't expecting that big of a loss, I thought maybe 1 lb.  But I'll take 2!  Haha.  So here are my updated stats:

Weight: 117 lbs
Waist: 25 1/2"
Hips: 33"
Thigh: 18 1/4"
Calf: 12 1/4"
Upper Arm: 9 1/2"
Wrist: 6"


So the ABC Diet is working thus far.  Let's hope it continues to work :D  I still have all of my 300 calories left as of right now.  I'll probably go eat something low cal to jump start my metabolism though (skipping breakfast = bad idea).  But just something small, like a pickle (5 cals) or something.  Some of my friends have Mexican Monday every Monday night where they go eat at a different Mexican restaurant and tonight is Moe's.  I did some heavy research last night on the calorie count for different foods and found some really good, low cal options.  So I'm pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com