Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Need a distraction!

I'm doing okay so far...it's a 400 day and I haven't gone over.  So far I'm at 240 calories...that I know of at least...that was my lunch (I went out with my mom).  But I've also had some cheese and crackers and idk how many calories were in that...I didn't have too many so I'm imagining not much but still!  Unknown calories might as well be 1,000+!!  You never know!!!  Plus, I only burned off 163 calories this morning...I don't have a gym membership and the only work out equipment we have at home is a treadmill.  I nearly made it to 30 minutes but I almost passed out and had to stop.  At the rate I'm going I'll never get to 115 let alone 100!!  I just have 2 more pounds to lose before I reach my next goal of 115.  I just have to keep that in mind.  Positive thoughts!!  Now if only I could get those thoughts away from food...I want sooo badly to go into my kitchen and have a snack.  But I know I can't!  And who knows what dinner will be like...I already told my mom I wasn't hungry so eating light shouldn't be a problem.  Getting past her tomorrow may be more difficult...it's a 100 calorie day.  Oh boy.  I just have to take things one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com