Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Been a While!

I haven't been on here in a while...things up at school are just complicated.  My big is really on top of my eating, but I've recently discovered how easy it is for me to skip out on lunch.  So I'm going to do that as often as possible.  I may also be able to get out of dinner tonight but I'm not sure.  My new goal is to liquid fast for as long as I can get away with it.  I'm not going to assume I'll be able to go for long though.  I'm not restricting it to water because I'm in the middle of rehearsing for a play called Big Love which is pretty physical.  So I need some sort of nutrients to keep me from fainting.

I still don't have a scale up here so I have no idea where my weight is...which is pretty frustrating.  But my schedule is super busy so I'm constantly on the move.  That's all for now, I just wanted to write a quick update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com