Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm sitting at my desk, attempting to get some homework done and I just can't seem to concentrate.  I can read the same section over and over again and I still have no idea what I just read.  Something to do with musical theatre during the Great Depression...  So I've chucked that book to the side, pulled up my computer, and decided to update my blog instead.

I woke up this morning at 8:20am so I could hit the gym!  I'm so ready to get back into a concrete exercise routine.  My goal is every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to go to the gym around 8:45am and workout before my 11:00am class.  I burned about 170 at the gym today and then ran back to my apartment from there which burned off another 36 cals.  Not much but it all adds up.  So I burned off 206 cals this morning :D  And my intake thus far?  0!  I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Still no scale so I'm not sure where I'm at.  I started a Valentine's Day challenge on my ana facebook and today was the first day.
DAY 1: Starting Stats
Height - 5'8"
CW - 134 (estimating since I have no scale..)
GW - 125 (that's my goal weight for the end of this challenge, AKA Valentine's Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com