Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Conversation Continued

So for those of you who read the last post here is how the conversation panned out:

Me: When did you see it?
Erica: A little while ago
Me: Well, regardless, it's up to you as to whether or not I get it back from you.
Erica: I mean it's yours so if you want it you can have it but I don't think it will help
Me: Well I wouldn't ask you for it if I didn't want it
Erica: Ok you can have it then

Ughh....So clearly she is not happy about this.  I didn't talk to her after that cause I felt weird about it.  She was in my apartment when I got back from rehearsal but we didn't really talk.  We did a little but not like usual.  And, I mean, she was doing homework so maybe that was why.  But it just felt weird and different. Whatever.  Right now I'm not worrying about it.  If things stay awkward then I don't know.  But I have a feeling things will pan out on their own.  She didn't bring the scale back though...wish she had.  I wonder if she is actually going to.

Lent starts tomorrow!  Goodness.  I haven't really finalized what I'm giving up yet.  Possibly Facebook? and I think sweets for sure.  And I want to go to the gym at least 2 times a week.  So really the only one I'm unsure of is the Facebook one.  We'll see how I feel about that later.  Maybe I'll just lessen my time spent on facebook?  I've grown to love my ED profile (Ana Makesme Perfect) and I'm not sure I could give that up all together.

2 comments:

  1. That is quite an awkward situation. If she said she was going to give you them back then she probably will, you'd think so anyway.
    Maybe just give up your normal profile?
    Stay strong,
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awkward, hopefully things resolve themselves.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com