Saturday, October 29, 2011

Complications...

So I can't keep up the ABC Diet.  It's just too complicated at the moment.  I'm still restricting and limiting calories and food but telling myself I can stick to the ABC Diet is just setting myself up for failure.  So for now I'm just getting away with eating as little as possible.  Measuring cups and table spoons have become my best friend for pre-measuring portions.  I keep a 1 cup bag of cheerios (100 cals) in my room at all times so I can just grab it and go in the morning if I didn't get the chance to eat breakfast or I need something to snack on throughout the day.

I bought ingredients to make myself omelets in the morning when I have time.  They are delicious!!


It's an egg white omelet with spinach, mushrooms, and a bit of cheese.  I put a small amount of everything so basically all the calories come from the egg whites.  It's a delicious way to start my day!

I also have some microwavable meals for during the day if I don't have time to make something or I don't have something pre-made in my fridge.  Though I'm trying to do more of that than the microwavable meals.  I need to go grocery shopping today so I can make some chicken, bbq quesadillas (around 150 cals per quesadilla).  The Eat What You Love Cookbook is seriously fantastic!  I highly recommend it.

I'm also going to start keeping serving size containers of vegetables (ie corn, green beans, etc) already cooked in my fridge so all I have to do is heat them up and I know exactly how many calories are in them. We'll see how much that I get done today.  I may just end up doing it all tomorrow.

My roommate and I just deep cleaned our room and it looks fantastic!  All I've eaten so far today is my 100 cal bag of cheerios and I'm not hungry at all.  I may drink a Propel Zero in a bit.  Or maybe a Vanilla Coke Zero.  Plans for the rest of the day include: homework, casting call at 6:00pm, Halloween party.  So that's exactly what I'll be doing.  The casting call is for some commercial for a store downtown and I figured I'd give it a shot.  We'll see how it goes.

I haven't decided if I'm going to be Ke$ha or Taylor Swift for the Halloween Party tonight.  I was Ke$ha last night for our social and I kinda just want to do that again!  Haha.  I'll make the decision later.  I'll need to eat something before the party since we'll be drinking.  I just won't eat too much.  Maybe a 300 cal microwavable dinner or something.  We'll see.

Well, I have to shower and get homework done so that's all for now =]


P.S.  I forgot my other complication.  I don't own a scale up at school!  My roommate wouldn't be too happy if I bought one (same roommate from last semester who found out about all of this) so I don't know what to do.  I should just buy one and hide it under my bed.  That way no one needs to get all worried about it and I'll still be able to weigh myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com