Thursday, October 20, 2011

ABC Diet Again

I know I have been MIA for a while.  But I'm back!  And today I started the ABC Diet again.  Last time I didn't make it very far but hopefully this time will be different.  So, let the blogging commence!

500


^ my allotted calorie intake for the day.  So far I'm at: 0  Yayy!!

It's 3:22pm and I haven't eaten anything yet.  I was debating eating lunch but...I still haven't decided.  I have 500 cals to spend so I'll probably eat in a little bit.  I just don't have the motivation to.  Which I suppose is a good thing!

I also have a texting buddy =]  Hopefully this one works out better than my past ones have.  I'm excited!  I'm also excited to be back in the swing of things.  Isn't that crazy?  It's a bit messed up how exhilarating an ED can be.  It is in every way a sick obsession.

I'm keeping this post brief, there isn't much for me to say.  I just hope I'll be back a lot more often now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com