Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oh Goodness... + Day 3

175/300

That's pretty damn good!  Before I continue I just want to apologize for the fact that I have been drinking.  I need to stop doing that...  I just haven't been out, practically at all this semester so my friends have been bugging me to go out with them.

- Some mexican style pizza rolls: 100
- 5 Wendy's chicken nuggets: 75
- Tea: 0

Wonderful :D  There isn't much to explain about tonight.  I'm nervous I'm gonna feel like shit in the morning cause I'm pretty drunk.  I'm postponing going to sleep so I can work off a little bit more of the drunk feeling.  Seriously, drinking while being Ana is NOT a good thing!  You get drunk way to fast and can't handle alcohol like you can when you've been eating.  I feel the urge to eat something but know that I can't.  Since it's 4:15 any calories that I eat now should, technically, count towards tomorrows allotted amount.  But since I'm really nervous about being sick tomorrow I may have a small snack since I came in at about half my allotted calories for today.  Idk...

Anyway, I'm gonna end this post with a promise to myself I won't ever drink this much again.  Especially while on the ABC diet.  Even though I didn't really drink that much anyway.  But you know how it goes...

Love you all!  Best wishes and thin thoughts.  I will be thin, I will be beautiful.  Just wait and see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com