Sunday, October 23, 2011

ABC Diet - Day 4

420/400

So today kinda sucked a bit.  Though not as much as I expected.  I woke up this morning and wasn't hung over at all!  Fantastic :D  Though one of my friends that came out with me last night was.  And we were both pretty drunk together.  I just don't usually get hung over unless it's just for a little bit.

But anyway, I went to breakfast with some of my sorority sisters to hang out and talk.  I had a bowl of Chex Rice Cereal and that's all!  While they heaped their plates with eggs, french toast, potatoes, chicken nuggets, cookies, etc. I was perfectly content with my small bowl of cereal.

But then later, at around 4:30pm, one of my best friends came back to the house and sayed "I got you a cheeseburger from MacDonald's!"  Ughhhhhh!!!!  Whyy?  I tried getting out of it but she acted like she was offended and was like "you barely ate when we went to breakfast this morning and that was a long time ago" so there was just no getting out of it.  So I ended up eating the cheeseburger.

So here's my total:
- Chex Rice Cereal: 120
- MacDonald's Cheeseburger: 300

I haven't eaten anything else so I didn't go over by that much.  Which is fantastic!  I was sure the cheeseburger would have been more than that.  I'm so glad it wasn't.

Well I've gotta get up at 6:00am tomorrow so I can go babysit.  I'll be back tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com