Sunday, May 29, 2011

Two Pound Loss!!

and couldn't be more confused...


133


I should be ecstatic, right?  Idk...I'm really happy about the weight loss and definitely plan to continue down this road.  But at the same time, something's just not right.  I feel completely empty and alone inside. I feel like I'm going crazy...or maybe I've just always been crazy.  Whatever it is, I don't really feel like talking about it right now.  So this is a short entry.  Maybe I'll explain more tomorrow.

Check List:
- Check scale
- Morning crunches (33)
- Walk/bike at least 2 miles
- Eat one apple
- Evening crunches (33)
- No soda
- No red meat
- No eating after 8:00pm
- No fast food
Extras
- Weekly swimming exercise total: 0
- Amount of meals skipped: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com