Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer Time

Well it's summer!  And I haven't been on here in forever.  I've been doing incredibly well (getting over this obsession with restricted eating).  But now that I'm home for the summer I'm wondering what's going to happen.  Part of me just wants to slip back to how it was over winter break, it would be incredibly easy.  I just got a nanny job so I'd be gone from home till about 5:00pm so skipping out on breakfast and lunch would be simple, I could get by with just dinner.  Occasionally skipping that as well.

But, of course, that's dangerous.  But who knows where my life will end up going, what my eating habits will be.  I need to lose weight, as my mother keeps reminding me.  I'm at 135...highest I've ever been.  Not good.  She wants to start exercising with me so maybe that will be enough.  But, then again, maybe not.

And I'm not sure how safe this blog is anyway.  I know for a fact that two people back at school found out about it (my big and my roommate).  So they could be reading this right now.  At the same time they could have forgotten about it, or assumed I'm not updating it anymore since I haven't been on for so long.

Oh well, I'm going to keep updating it anyway and take my chances.  I need to get my thoughts out anyway and I don't feel like creating a new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com