Friday, May 27, 2011

With The Weight of a Whale, I'll End Up Stranded...

But with the lightness of a feather, I'll float through the air


135


So that's where I am today....the number is huge!!  It needs to come down...and it will.  That's a promise.

Today was alright.  Not exactly proud of all I ate...

Breakfast
- 1 cup frosted flakes
Lunch
- Turkey sandwich with provolone cheese
- Peach
Dinner
- Equivalent to 1 slice of thin crust pizza
- Salad with carrots, celery, walnuts, cranberries, and a little Italian dressing
Snacks throughout the day
- Apple
- 3 crackers

That's just disgusting...  I need to eat waaay less than that if I'm going to lose all the fat clinging to my body.

So I made a facebook yesterday.  That way I can be friends with other ana's who have made facebooks and we can just express our thoughts and feelings to each other through that.  Completely separate from our other facebooks so that no one else knows.  It's like an escape.  Definitely wonderful to have a place to go where others are there waiting and willing to share their stories and who are there to help out in whatever way they can.  So far I haven't really talked to anyone, but I'm hoping to make a few friends given some time.  I've also started a weight loss tracking picture album.  I'm going to take a picture every friday to track my weight loss progress.  I'm hoping to see changes!!

I'm not adding anything to the check list but I'm altering it slightly.  I'm making it walk/bike for at least 2 miles instead of just walk.  That way I have more options and am more likely to keep it up.  Plus, I'm more likely to go farther on a bike.  Which is what I did today :D  My mom and I rode to the library today which is over 3 miles round trip.

Check List:
Check scale
Morning crunches (27)
Walk/bike at least 2 miles
Eat one apple
Evening crunches (27)
No soda
No red meat 
No eating after 8:00pm
No fast food
Extras:
- Weekly swimming exercise total: 0
- Amount of meals skipped this week: 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com