Thursday, May 26, 2011

One Day Down, A Lifetime Still To Go

I feel incredibly stupid and weak, yet at the same time it wasn't a horrible day.  I had the perfect opportunity to skip out on dinner and, like a complete idiot, I ate anyway.  No one was even with me!!  Except my brother but it would have been so easy to push food around and then throw it away once we left.  I mean, come on!!  We were watching The Office the whole time it's not like he was paying any attention.  Oh well...hindsight is always 20/20.


Meals for the day:
Breakfast
- Nothing
Lunch
- Grilled chicken salad with corn, black beans, peppers, tomato, and oil/vinegar 
- Tomato basil soup
Dinner
- 1/3 original chop-chop from Chicken Kitchen (white rice, chicken, pita bread)
Snacks throughout the day
- Apple
- 10 crackers with brie

Wow...putting it in writing seems like so much more food than I original thought.  I'll do better tomorrow.  I have to if I'm going to lose any weight.  The woman that I nanny for made us lunch again.  I think tomorrow will be the last day of that, unless she comes home to eat lunch...in which case there is no way I'm ever getting out of lunch this summer except for weekends and days that I have off.  Dinner will have to be my skipped meal.  We'll just have to wait and see.

My mom went out with some friends to the movies tonight so she didn't go on a walk with me.  I was going to bike ride to my friends house instead (that definitely would have taken care of the two miles and more) but she was working so I went on the treadmill instead.  I alternated power walking and jogging so I feel pretty good about it!  Plus I got both sets of crunches in.  I probably should have gone swimming but didn't think about till later and I like to go to bed around 10:00pm on nights when I have work the next morning since I have to wake up at 7:00am.  I pretty much have my night routine scheduled from 8:00pm-10:00pm so remembering at 7:45pm that I should go swimming doesn't do me much good.  I need more than 15 minutes.  But that's besides the point.

I feel incredibly full right now and don't even want to think about eating.  I'm drinking tons of water throughout the day which helps keep me full plus water is great for you!  And the more water you drink, the less water you retain which helps prevent the build up of water weight.

I'm adding another item to my check list.  I want to weigh myself every morning to keep track of my progress.  I will start each entry with that number.  I decided to add this about two hours ago so I didn't do it this morning but I will tomorrow.  I've also decided that until I hit 130 I am not allowed to take baths or long showers.  I will reward myself once I've hit 130.  Then, of course, that privilege will be taken away till I hit 125 and so on till I reach 115 :D  For now that is my ultimate goal weight.  But I'm setting my sights on something closer first: 130

Check List:
- Check scale
Morning crunches (24)
Walk at least 2 miles
Eat one apple
Evening crunches (24)
No soda
No red meat 
No eating after 8:00pm
No fast food
Extras:
- Weekly swimming exercise total: 0
- Amount of meals skipped this week: 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com