Monday, December 27, 2010

Correct Prediction!!

My prediction was correct!!  Today was a complete day of fasting :D  I had two cups of tea (0 cals) and that's it!  And I'm not even hungry, this is getting a lot easier.  Skipping meals was easier to get away with than I thought it was going to be.  I woke up and went shopping with my mom and dad (I got the yarn I wanted so I can start a new knitting project!!).  Once we got home, my mom made sandwiches for my dad and brother but I had to go to CVS so she didn't make me anything.  I took one of my best friends with me to CVS and she came over afterwards.  And, to my luck, my mom wasn't home!  She took my brother to a friends' house (he's only 15 so he can't drive).  Getting out of lunch = completed!  Another one of my friends asked me to go to church with her so I left to go to her house at 4:45pm so I managed to escape dinner with my family and when I was asked if I wanted to eat anything at her house, I said I had eaten just before coming over.  Once church was over I stayed at her house until 1:00am so getting of dinner = completed!!  On top of that, we played Just Dance 2 for the Wii for about 2 hours so I burned a lot of calories doing that!

I'd say today was a very successful day!  And I'm hoping tomorrow will be just as productive.  We'll just have to wait and see...

Oh my gosh!!!  I completely forgot to write this yesterday!!  In June I am going to go see Taylor Swift in concert!!!!!!  I am beyond excited, words can't even describe it.  She is my inspiration!  She seriously is fantastic and I cannot wait.

Well I'm off to bed!  I'll write again tomorrow (I'm assuming).

Tomorrow's Game Plan:
Go running!!
Keep myself busy to avoid food
Complete another successful day of fasting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com