Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back At School

Well, with all the traveling I did at the end of December and beginning of January I had no time to write.  Not to mention I didn't have internet.  But now I'm back at school, all unpacked, and officially started classes today.

Haven't lost much weight recently...I gained a few pounds over the Holidays which was super irritating and now I'm back to like 134.  The good thing though is that my group of friends are going through this healthy kick.  Which means they're all dieting and exercising more often.  So that helps a lot!!

So I just wanted to jump on here really quick but I don't have much time so I have to go.  I have auditions for the next play to go to and I'm pretty nervous.  We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com