Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Whatever it Takes

I have not weighed myself in two days and it's driving me insane!!  But I'm in Minnesota at my Aunt/Grandparent's house and I have no idea where to find a scale...  On Saturday I'll be home and there will be a scale.  But then Sunday I will have my scale back and all will be well :D  I can't wait.

I just want to lose.  I keep going back and forth between wanting recovery and wanting to be thin again.  And right now I just want to be thin.  My cousin, 17 year old boy, is about 6'0" and weighs 135lbs.  I am 5'8" and fluctuate between 130 and 133.  Not okay with me.  I need to lose a lot more than I thought.  I was aiming for 125 but I just need to get to 120.  Ideally I'd love to be 115 but we'll see.  I just need to get there!  Somehow.  Whatever it takes.

1 comment:

  1. I have a guy friend who is taller than me by quite a bit, and is lighter than me by quite a bit. And he's a year older than me. I give him quite a lot of shit for being so skinny, because guys tend to want to be a bit buffer, but really, I only do it because I can't stand the fact he's so thin and I'm so fat.

    ReplyDelete

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 54%
Antisocial |||||| 22%
Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||| 22%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 42%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com